HEALTH IS WEALTH AND BEAUTY!

Health! To me this attribute is more important than wealth. Without health there is no happiness and no future. Health is a priceless possession and when we are healthy, there is a happiness and beauty that glow from within. Our money can buy us almost everything but without health, we cannot enjoy what our wealth can acquire. If I am healthy, I can always enjoy even a simple meal but even a meal fit for a king is a loss upon me when I am sick and in pain.




I am not in anyway affiliated with the medical profession but am just a layman seeking to know how to live a healthy life. Therefore, I am exploring other people's opinions, advice and experiences; some ideas are from the experts and some from friends and people whose views I may want to consider with an open mind.










Sunday, November 28, 2010

How To Stay Healthy And Fit On Raw Food Diet

I learned about the benefits of raw food diet from a friend who now runs a vegan restaurant in Rangoon Road, Penang known as Nutriland Vegan Health Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Diet & Nutrition from MagPortal.com